Call For Papers: Law & Social Issues: Volume 3 [Book bearing ISBN]; Submit By October 12
VidhiAagaz invites contribution for the Book (bearing ISBN) on Law & Social Issues Volume 3
Who can apply?
VidhiAagaz e welcome Submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
Theme: Author(s) can send their manuscripts related to Law & Social Issues.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “VidhiAagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
- Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field of LAW, MANAGEMENT & HUMANITIES may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12th October 2018.
- Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
- Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- The publication is exclusively FREE OF COST.
- Submission of research paper: 12th October, 2018
- Payment of registration fees: Within 5 days of acceptance
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9399094820
For official notification click here