Call For Papers: Mody University’s CLEA Conference on Comparative Constitutional Law
Mody University of Science and Technology, Lakshmangarh, is organising the Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA) Conference 2018, on Comparative Constitutional Law: Developments and its Teaching Techniques in Commonwealth Nations. Papers are invited on the aforementioned theme.
Dates: 21st September to 23rd September
Venue: School of Legal Studies, Mody University of Science and Technology, Lakshmangarh
- Last date for abstract submission: 14th August 2018
- Intimation of acceptance of abstracts: 17th August 2018
- Last date for full paper submission: 1st September 2018
- Delegates from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan: INR 2000
- Other Delegates: USD 40
- Accommodation: INR 1000 per day
For further details, click here.