Call for Papers ; National Law School Journal 2015
National Law School Journal (NLSJ) is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) in Bangalore are invited to contribute in the upcoming edition.
THEME FOR THE YEAR:
CATEGORIES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Long articles (8,000-12,000 words)
- Shorter essays (5,000-8,000 words)
- Comments on judicial decisions (3,000–5,000 words)
- Analysis of legislative materials (3,000-5,000 words) and
- Reviews of recently published books (2,000- 3,000 words) besides other forms of scholarly writing.
- The National Law School Journal seeks pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers.
- This implies that those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes) are welcome to contribute. However, we will not be accepting submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes.
- There are no rigid thematic constraints, we expect contributions to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
- The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
- The potential contributors should adhere to the Harvard Bluebook (21st edn.) for citation style.
- The contributor need to e-mail to email@example.com (preferably in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2015).
The deadline for accepting submissions is January 30, 2016.
All queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for official notification.