Call For Papers: National Seminar On Advancements In IT: Right To Privacy & Data Protection Laws
Yashwantrao Chavan Law College was established in June 1978. The College has kept before itself the goals of advancement and spreading of knowledge of law and legal process in the context of national development. The College is pleased to organise the national seminar on Advancements in IT: Right to Privacy & Data Protection Laws.
Who can apply?
- Research scholars, academicians, professionals, and students. Following are the sub-themes for the seminar.
Sub-themes of the seminar:
- Constitutional rights and sharing of demographic information
- Social media and right to privacy
- Telecommunication service providers and data protection
- Function of administrative agencies in the implementation of information technology laws
- Role of judiciary in data protection laws
- Online banking and cyber security laws
- Words limit - 3000 to 5000
- Paper by Co-authors are not allowed.
- Abstract and Paper should be submitted to: email@example.com
- Plagiarism is not allowed and will attract disqualification.
For Paper Presentation:
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/- and
- Student Rs. 500/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars: Rs. 500/- and
- Student Rs. 300/-
- Submission of Abstract: 23rd November 2018
- Selection of Abstract for Paper Presentation: 29th November 2018
- Submission of Paper for Paper Presentation: 3rd December 2018
- Date of the Seminar: 8th December 2018
For any queries Mr. Ravindra Wakade 9823362047 or Mr. Rahul Bibave 9422510417
For Brochure click here