Call for Papers; National Seminar on “Disaster Management and Law: Issues and Challenges”
Department of Environmental Law and Legal Order, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University is organizing the National Seminar on “Disaster Management and Law: Issues and Challenges” on the evening of International Disaster Reduction Day.
Submission of the abstract – 30th September 2015
Submission of the full paper – 10thOctober, 2015
Seminar - 13th October,2015
Auditorium P.G. & Research Block, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- Disasters and Early Warning systems
- Environmental impact of disasters
- Disaster Management - National and International Legal responses
- Nuclear disaster, Terrorism and Principles of Liability
- Climate change and disasters
- Disasters, Risk Management, Mitigation and Preparedness
- Disaster Management and Rehabilitation
- Role of Government and international organizations in mitigating the problems of victims.
- Role of NGOs and Civil Societies.
- Disaster affected people and Human Rights.
- Disaster Victims, Psycho-social and mental health issues
- Enquiries and Investigations for Disaster.
- Post disaster developments
REGISTRATION FEE :
- Faculty Members/Advocates/ Others : 400/-
- Research Scholars / Students : 200/-
- The Registration fee shall be paid through DD drawn in the favour of The Registrar, TNDALU payable at Chennai.
- No TA/DA will be provided by University. However, Local hospitality will be provided to all the participants by TNDALU.
- Students must forward the registration form through Head/Dean/Principal of the institution.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
- Well researched and well documented papers will be permitted for presentation in the seminar.
- The abstract of the papers on the identified sub-themes not exceeding 250 words in MS Word with Times New Roman for and Size 12, Single Line spacing should reach the director of the seminar on or before 30.09.2015 Through Email: email@example.com.
- The full paper shall be submitted by the participants not exceeding 10 pages, typed in double space on A4 Size to the Director on or before 10.10.2015 through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participants are also required to pay the registration fee along with the submission of full paper/Abstract.
Prof. Dr. D. Gopal
Director of the Seminar,
HOD Environmental Law and Legal Order
TNDALU Chennai – 600 028.
Mobile : 94445 71101
Click here for brochure.