Call for Papers: Nirma University Law Journal
Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University has invited contributions for their upcoming journal which is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from, Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an inter-disciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. The contributions can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.
Eligibility: Entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
- Submissions should not exceed 6000 words, excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition).
- The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Entries are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 10, 2015 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
Last date for submission of full paper: 10th December 2015 (11:59 pm)
In case of any queries, kindly contact “
- Vasundhara Kanoria (+91 94214 83027).
- Sparsh Upadhyay (+91 78200 30880).
Click here to download the brochure.