Call For Papers: Nirma University’s NULJ [Dec 2018 Edition]
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University has invited articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in Nirma University Law Journal (December 2018 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430.
The NULJ is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
The journal invites submission on the broad topic of ‘Internet and Society’. The sub-topics may include:
- Multi-stakeholder Internet Governance;
- Latest developments in Cyberspace (AI, Blockchain, Crypto Currency etc.);
- Cybercrimes and Criminal Investigation;
- Self-presentation on Social Media;
- Algorithm and Privacy issues;
- Right to be forgotten;
- Internet and Surveillance;
- Cyberspace Human Rights and
- Internet and Consent.
- Submission of full paper: 25th Nov 2018
- Completion & Intimation of Reviewed Papers: 20th Dec 2018
- Publication of journal: 25th Dec 2018
For any queries, kindly contact Namrata Dubey at [email protected].