Call for Papers: NLIU e-Journal of International Law
The Centre for Research in International Law (CRIL), a student-run body at National Law Institute University - Bhopal (NLIU) and the official Bhopal Chapter of the International Law Students Association (ILSA), invites submissions for the NLIU e-Journal of International Law.
It’s a bi-annual online journal which publishes scholarly articles in the field of international law. It seeks to secure collaboration between students, research scholars and professionals interested in international law, from all over the world.
Theme: Public International Law
Modes of Submission
- Articles – 8,000 words): The article must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem dealt with, including contributions by the author.
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words): The essay must deal with a specific issue, and must contain arguments for or/and against the existing set up.
- Judgment Analyses (2,000 – 4,000 words): The analysis must be a comment on a recent judgment, discussing the views expressed, the relevance of the judgment and the opinions of the author.
The participants may submit their submissions by 1st November 2015 to email@example.com along with the duly filed out Submission-cum-Declaration Form.
The Submission-cum-Declaration Form as well as the guidelines for submission are available here.
Click here to download the official announcement
For any queries, kindly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Twinkle Chawla, Convenor, CRIL: +91 9753749349
- Suriti Chowdhary, Co-convenor, CRIL: +91 9713413083
- Tara Hari, Head of Journal, CRIL: +91 8966030369