Call for Papers: NLIU Journal on Corporate and Commercial Laws, Issue V, 2015-16
NLIU Journal on Corporate and Commercial Laws is National Law Institute University, Bhopal’s student run and peer-reviewed journal dedicated to research in business related laws such as corporate, taxation, securities and intellectual property laws. Currently in its fifth year of publication, it has published several research articles received from law students across the country. The Journal is aimed at promoting research and scholarship in contemporary issues in the area of corporate and commercial laws.
The Journal is accepting submissions for its fifth issue within the broad theme of ‘Changing Contours of Mergers and Acquisitions Regime in India’.
The Journal accepts submissions on a wide range of topics having relevance to business, finance, and related corporate affairs. Submissions can be in the form of:
- Articles (7000 – 8000 words)are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical or comparative analysis on legal topics.
- Notes (3000 – 4000 words)are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central theme and are specific in nature.
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (up to 3000 words)are a critique of the latest legal and judicial developments indicating the present and future debates on the relevant topic.
- The main text of the article should be formatted in Times New Roman font, size 12. The footnotes shall be formatted in Times New Roman, size 10. Text should have justified alignment and the line spacing should be kept at 1.5 with a margin of one inch on all sides. Kindly follow the Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
- All papers should be accompanied by an abstract of 200 words and a cover letter mentioning the title of the article, name and contact details of the author(s). Authors must indicate their academic qualifications including the degrees completed/enrolled in, and the name and address of the university/institution to which they are affiliated. Co-authoring of papers (maximum two) among individuals of same or different institutions is permissible.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com the subject as ‘Submissions – 2016’. Submissions should be made in MS Word (.docx) format.
Kindly note, that the last date for emailing your submissions is 1st March 2016.
In case of any queries, kindly contact :
NLIU Journal on Corporate and Commercial Laws,
National Law Institute University, Bhopal