Call for Papers: NLIU Law Review: Vol.V Issue II
National Law Institute University has invited paper for NLIU Law Review. The Review is an endeavor by the students to encourage and inculcate, in the students, a spirit of legal research and develop their interest further in unexplored areas of law.
This is bi-annual, peer- reviewed law journal is exclusively student –run under the able aegis of the University.
All submissions are to made before 23:59 Hrs, 26thJanuary , 2016.
- Title: Time New Roman, 13 points, 1.5 line spacing, Bold, All Caps, Centre Aligned
- Author: High Tower Text, 13 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize each word, Italics, Centre Aligned
- Abstract: Time New Roman, 11 points, single line spacing, Italics, Justified, Indentation 0.5 inch on either side, 250-300 words
- Heading Level 1 (Time New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing,Small Caps, Bold, Centre Align)
- Heading Level 2 (Time New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize each word, Italics, Centre Aligned)
- Heading Level 3 (Time New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize each word, Italics, Left Align)
- Main Body Time New Roman, 11 points, 1.15 line spacing, Justified, Paragraphs- First line 0.25 inch indention, 1 inch margins on all sides.
- Footnotes (Times New Roman, 9 points, 1 line spacing, Justified)
Type of Submissions and Requirement
- Book Review: 1000- 3000 words
- Legislative Comments: 1000-3000 words
- Case Notes: 2000- 5000 words
- Articles: 5000-10000 words
- Citations must conform to standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010)
- Submission must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Substantive footnoting is permissible
- Submission should be accompanied with a covering letter including author’s name, email ID, mobile number and college name
- Submission must be in electronic form sent via email.
All submission must be in .doc format. It must word processed and compatible with Microsoft word 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Papers must be include an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive in the word limit.
- All the submission are to be made at email@example.com .
Note: Contributors are requested to fill a declaration form along with their submission which may be obtained through E-mail id mentioned in the Notice accompanying the submission guidelines.
PARAMETERS OF EVALUATION
- Contemporary Relevance
- Contribution to Knowledge
- Clarity and Logic in Analysis
- Methodology of Research