Call for papers; NLSIU The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT)
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. The IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
Following the policy of open access, all the articles from previous issues are available on their website.
IJLT IS NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Articles (5000-12000 words). 2. Essays (3000-5000 words). 3. Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
GUIDELINES: 1. All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
- An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
- Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Kindly follow Bluebook (19th edition) style of citation.
FORMAT OF SUBMISSION:
Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx OR *.odt), along with the following information: Full Name of the Author
- Contact Details of the Author
- Deadline: All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., January 31, 2016. Please send original, unpublished papers to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
CONTACT: Aradhya Sethia: +919986098649
Anumeha Karnatak: +918147592310