Call For Papers: NLSIU’s National Seminar On Smart Cities [29th-30th Oct]
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, is organizing a national seminar on Smart Laws for Smart Cities: Agenda for Reform, Consolidation and Codification. The seminar is being organised by Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, in collaboration with the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Government of Karnataka.
Dates: 29th and 30th October 2018
Venue: Krishnappa Memorial Hall, Academic Block, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
The organisers invite presentations and papers from legal practitioners, academicians, research scholars, solicitors, attorneys, advocates, urban planners, corporate personnel, civil society groups, architects, resident welfare associations, government officers in urban local bodies, state and central government and students.
Papers can be submitted on the following sub-themes:
- Legal and Governance Challenges/Suggested Reforms;
- Civic Amenities and Delivery of Services; and,
- Concept of Smart Cities.
- Abstract Submission: 5th October 2018
- Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 6th October 2018
- Last Date for Registration: 10th October 2018
- Submission of Full-Length Papers: 25th November 2018
For further details, click here.