Call For Papers: NLUA Law & Policy Review (NLUALPR), VOL. 3, No. II, 2018
The NLUA Law & Policy Review (NLUALPR), is a faculty edited referred Journal and included by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in its approved list of Journals (sr. no.37023 ) published bi-annually by the National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam, Guwahati.
Who can apply?
Academicians, judges, jurists, practitioners, students, activists, scholars and prominent thinkers across India and the globe.
- Research papers: Between 7000 and 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Notes: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case/Report Comments: In between 2500- 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book/Reports Review: Word limit is 2000- 3000 for review of a book relevant to the themes.
- Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (preferably in docx format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr. Topi Basar (Editor, NLUA Law & Policy Review Publication Committee). The covering letter should include the author’s III contact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform strictly to the NLUA law & policy review citation style (attached here with).
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with NLU ASSAM. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to NLU ASSAM.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be informed by 21st June 2018.
The Last date for the submission: 21st May 2018
For more information and official notification click here