Call for Papers - NLUA Law Review (NLUALR) ,Volume 2, NO. 2
NLUA Law Review is a Peer Reviewed Journal edited and run by students. This is one of the flagship journals of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam. It has been established with the objective of becoming a formidable instrument in taking the standard of legal research in the country up by several notches. It is a bi-annual, Student-edited refereed Journal focusing on inter- disciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches towards legal writing.
Who can apply?
Academicians and professionals (inter/multi-disciplinary with law); Judges and Advocates; Research Scholars; and Students, if the editorial board deems it fit to be an extraordinary work of scholarly merit.
- Research Articles (5000 and 7000 words)
- Notes / Comments (2000 and 3500 words)
- Case / Report Comments (maximum 2500 words)
- Book Review (1000- 1500 words)
- Submissions must contain an Abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper followed with five Keywords.
- The Research Paper has to be submitted along with a Covering Letter, addressed to Dr. Ishrat Hussain, Convener, Faculty Advisory Board.
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (only in .docx format). The cover letter should include the author’s profile.
- The submission must be the original work of the author and must not have been submitted elsewhere or pending review.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Mode of citation will be OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities), latest edition.
- For further queries kindly e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions will go through an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be informed by May16, 2016. We aim to publish this issue in May / June 2018. A hard copy of this issue as well as a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to each contributor.
The Last Date for submissions is May 16, 2018
For more information and official notification click here