Call for Papers: NLUJA Assam’s Journal ‘Child Rights Law and Policy Review’
Centre for Child Rights, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites original scholarly research articles, book reviews, statute reviews and case comments for the first issue of its Journal ‘Child Rights Law and Policy Review.
About The Journal:
‘Child Rights, Law and Policy Review’ is a peer-reviewed Journal and will be published biannually henceforth by the Centre for Child Rights, National Law University, Assam. It is an endeavour of the Centre for Child Rights to become a beacon in the field of “Law Relating to Children” by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity.
- Research Papers: Between 5000 and 7000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Notes/Comments: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments: Between 2500 and 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Book Review: Word limit is between 2000 and 3000 for review of a book relevant to the themes
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com along with a covering letter addressed to Ms. Gitanjali Ghosh, Assistant Professor of Law (Editor-in-Chief), of the Editorial Board of Centre for Child Rights. The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission must be the original work of the author(s). Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- All articles, book reviews and case comments should be original and not published elsewhere. A certificate to that affect is required to be attached with the article.
Last Date for Submission: 15th of May, 2018
For official notification click here