Call For Papers: NLUJAA’s National Seminar On Disability Studies And Health Laws [Oct 27-28]
Centre for Disability Studies and Health Laws, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, is organising a 2-day National Seminar on ‘New Paradigms in Disability Studies and Health Laws: Meta-narratives and Realities’.
Dates: 27th-28th October
Research papers, case studies, and survey reports are invited from the academics, practitioners, researchers, students and other stakeholders working and interested in the field of Disability Studies and Health Laws.
- Ramifications of Right of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
- Ramifications of Mental Healthcare act 2017.
- Perspective of Social Disability.
- Judicial response to Disability.
- Consent, Capacity and Persons with disabilities.
- Legislative evolution in the field of Health laws in India.
- Economic Cause of the Disability.
- Challenges to Accessibility.
- Etymology and Nomenclature in the so-called “Disability” Space.
- Activism in disability and public health care policies.
- Terminal or End of Life Health Care.
- Post Pregnancy Stress Disorder.
- Illegal termination of Pregnancy.
- Protection of Rights of a person with Disability under the Constitution.
Selected papers shall be published in the form of a book containing ISBN Number.
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 1,500
- Academicians / Practitioners: Rs. 2,000
- NLUJAA Students: Rs. 500
- Delegates: 700
- On-Spot Delegate Registration: 1000
- On-Spot Registration: 2000
- Accommodation shall be provided by the university on an additional charge of Rs. 1000 per person for two nights.
- Last date of submission of abstract: 17th September 2018
- Date of intimation of acceptance of abstract on or before: 20th September 2018
- Last Date of Registrations: 25th September 2018; 11:59 p.m.
- Last Date for submission of full paper: 12th October 2018
- Seminar Date: 27th and 28th October 2018
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.