Call For Papers: NLUO Law Journal [NLUOLJ], 5th Volume, 2018
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites contributions for the 5th Volume of “NLUO Law Journal” in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. National Law University Odisha Law Journal invites original scholarly articles, book reviews and case comments for the Vol.5- 2018 of the journal. Any original scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary discussions on the theme of law, justice and society are welcome.
- All articles, book reviews and case comments should be original and not published elsewhere.
- An abstract of 150 to 300 words should also be submitted along with articles and case comments.
- After initial screening, short-listed submissions will go through a double-blind peer review process and the final selection will be based on that peer review process.
- Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission
- Mailing address for submission firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for Submission 15.06.2018
- Name of the File Name of the Author + Title of the Submission
- Long Article 8000-10000 words
- Short Article 4000-8000 words
- Book Review 2000-3000 words
- Case Comment/ Legislative Comment 2000-4000 words
In case of any query, following may be contacted:
Mr. Owais Hasan Khan - email@example.com; 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
Mr. Akash Kumar - firstname.lastname@example.org; 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
Ms. Arpita Tripathi - email@example.com; 8280116164
Mr. Ram Tiwari - firstname.lastname@example.org; 8895817412
For Brochure click here