Call for Papers: NLUO Law Journal [NLUOLJ] Vol. 5, 2018: Submit by June 15
The NLUO Law Journal [NLUOLJ] (ISSN 2348-8913) is the flagship publication of the National Law University Odisha. It aims at encouraging legal writing and scholarship across the country. It is an annual peer-reviewed journal. The primary aim of the journal is to encourage research in national and international inter-disciplinary legal issues with an empirical focus.
Any original scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary discussions on the theme of law, justice and society is welcome.
- All articles, book reviews and case comments should be original and not published elsewhere.
- Submissions must consist of the abstract, main contribution and a declaration of originality.
- An abstract of 150 to 300 words should also be submitted along with articles and case comments. After initial screening, short-listed submissions will go through a double-blind peer review process and the final selection will be based on that peer review process.
- Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission.
- The file format for submission is .doc or .docx only.
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The last date for submission is 15 June 2018.
- Long Article: 8000-10000 words
- Short Article: 4000-8000 words
- Book Review: 2000-3000 words
- Case Comment/ Legislative Comment: 2000-4000 words
For any queries contact:
- Owais Hasan Khan, email@example.com. in, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
- Akash Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
For Brochure click here