Call for Papers: NLUO Student Law Journal [Vol III, 2018]
The NLUO Student Law Journal (NLUO-SLJ) is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, student-run academic journal bearing ISSN No. 2305-062X.
The Journal is accepting submissions for its forthcoming Volume III (2018). Contributions are invited from undergraduate and postgraduate students of law and other disciplines. In exceptional cases, submissions from full-time doctoral students may be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
Submissions may be in the following forms:
- Articles (about 6000-8000).
- Short Notes (specific to a single issue) (about 3000-4000 words).
- Case/Legislative Comments (about 3000 words).
- Book Reviews (about 2000 words).
The word limits above are exclusive of footnotes.
- A maximum of three co-authors is permissible for articles, and a maximum of two for short notes. Comments and book reviews must be by individual authors only.
- NLUO-SLJ accepts submissions only through e-mail. MS Word (.doc, .docx) and Open Office Writer (.odf) are the only accepted file formats. Files in other formats, particularly PDF, shall not be considered.
- Submissions may be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
- E-Mail the submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Early Bird Submissions: 11th June 2018 (early bird submissions are accorded higher priority)
Last Date for Submissions: 21st June 2018