Call For Papers: NMIMS Law Review, Volume I Issue I: Submit by Nov 25
The Editorial Board of the NMIMS Law Review is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 1 Issue 1. The NMIMS Law Review is the flagship law journal of NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai. It is an Annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal aims to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary discussions on various themes of law.
Who can apply?
- Law students pursuing the three year LL.B, as well as the five year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
- Long Article (6000-10000 words): Articles must comprehensively analyse a contemporary legal issue that the author seeks to highlight. Articles would include research articles and theoretical discussions on any theme of law. It must either indicate the lacunae therein or, attempt to suggest possible changes, which can address the said lacunae or alternatively holistically cover the subject matter while offering a critical analysis of the chosen theme.
- Short Article (3000-5000 words): Must be concise and condensed, in their scope and conceptualisation than long articles. They must challenge existing principles and provide a fresh interpretation to an issue.
- Comments (1500-3000 words): A comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or a pending bill. The focus of a comment should be on a relatively recent pronouncement or legislation.
- All manuscripts must contain an Abstract of 200-300 words.
- The Abstract length is excluded from the respective submission word limits.
- Co-Authorship is permitted upto two Authors.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in .docx format AND .pdf format. No other form of submissions are accepted.
- All submissions must be emailed to [email protected],with the subject as ‘Manuscript Submission for NMIMS Law Review’ and a declaration to the effect that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work of the author/s. Last date for submission for Volume I Issue I is November 25, 2018.
- All submissions must be the original work of the author/s.
For more information click here