Call For Papers: NUALS Law Journal Vol. 13
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 13th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal. NUALS Law Journal welcomes submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance.
Who can apply?
Academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community.
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1000 and 3000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 13th Jan 2019.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article.
- By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
For further queries contact [email protected]