Call For Papers: NUSRL Journal For Constitutional Law & Governance
The NUSRL Journal of Constitutional Law & Governance is a bi-annual, blind peer review journal, which is published by National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi. The Journal primarily deals with the contemporary and emerging developments in the field of Constitutional Law & Governance.
Theme: Author(s) are encouraged to explore the contemporary dimensions and legal controversies relating to the Constitutional Law & Governance.
- Articles: 5000 -7000 words
- Essays: 3000 - 5000 words
- Case Comments: 2000- 3000 words
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words should be accompanied with every submission. It should describe the relevant conclusion drawn in the manuscript. The Abstract will form a part of the manuscript and is not required to be submitted before.
- Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number, to be stated clearly, in a separate document and mailed with the manuscript.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate rejection of paper.
- Date of Submission: January 15, 2019
- Submissions are to be mailed at [email protected] as a .doc or .docx file only.
- The subject of the mail must read “Submission for Vol. I of Journal of Constitutional Law & Governance, NUSRL, Ranchi”
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any kind of incorrect information shall render the submission rejected.
For notification click here