Call for Papers ; RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab has called for papers for RGNUL BOOK SERIES ON CORPORATE LAW & CORPORATE AFFAIRS. The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs (hereinafter “RBS”) is a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed book series based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The book series will focus on contemporary legal issues related to General Corporate Governance, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Sports, Dispute Resolution, Communications (Telecom & Broadcasting), Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation etc, with contribution from Legal academicians, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students etc.
Theme for Issue I:
The theme for Issue 1 will focus on: “International Taxation Laws”. This is not limited to issues or themes pertinent to any particular country.
- Basic Concepts/Key Aspects: Source Rule, Residence Rule, Jurisdiction to Taxation, Double Taxation
- International Tax Agreements
- Harmful Tax Competitionv & Tax Havens
- Methods of avoiding Double Taxation under International Tax Regime
- Administrative Assistance in International Taxation
- Disclosure of International Foreign Assets
- Tax Harmonisation
- Introduction to Transfer Pricingv International Tax Planning
- Emerging Areas in International Taxation: E-commerce, Mergers & Acquisitions, Taxation on Commodities & Goods.
- Prevention of Fiscal Evasion under International Tax Regime
NOTE: The above mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission in respect to the theme shall be entertained.
Articles are invited under the following categories:
- Articles (5,000 to 8,000 words)
- Essays (3,000-6,000 words)
- Short Notes (3,000-5,000 words)
- Case Comments (3,000 to 4,000 words)
- Normative Law Articles (3,000 to 6,000 words)
All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, single-spaced and should conform to thev Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The Last Date for submissions is 5th August, 2015 by 11:00 P.M.
For more details click here.
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.