Call For Papers: RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review [Vol VI Issue I]
The Editorial Board of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is inviting submissions for its 1st issue of Volume 6.
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities.
The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
Theme: The upcoming issue of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review, i.e., Volume VI Issue I, is going to be a special edition on the broad theme of ‘Competition Law’.
- Anti-trust Issues and Price Based Abuse of Dominance;
- Arbitrability and Enforcement of Competition Law;
- Competition Law in Platform Market and E-commerce;
- Cartelisation, Jurisdiction and Adjudication Issues;
- Mergers and Acquisitions with respect to Competition Law;
- Competition Law and Big Data.
- Articles (4,000-6,000 words);
- Short Notes: 2,000 – 4,000 words;
- Case/Legislative Comments: 2,500 – 4,500 words; and
- Abstract: 200 – 300 words.
Submission Deadline: December 16, 2018
Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or clarifications, write to email@example.com.
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.