Call for Papers: RGNUL Student Law Review [Volume 2, Issue2]
RGNUL Student Law Review a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites submissions from students for their upcoming issue of Law Review.
Eligibility: Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Master’s Course can send their submissions.
Theme: Taxation Laws: Contemporary Issues
- Structure and Governance of Tax Administration in India: Critique and Recommendations
- Tax Dispute Resolution in India: Critique and Recommendations
- Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015
- Corporate Taxation Regime of India
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Intersection/Overlapping of Service Tax and VAT Tax/Sales Tax in Transactions: Determining your Tax
- Alternative Methods of Private and Public Dispute Resolution in International Taxation
- Tax Evasion and Secrecy Provisions of the Low Tax Jurisdictions
- Interaction between National Tax Systems and Cross-Country Spillovers
- Role of International Organizations in International Tax Issues
- Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes
- E-Commerce and Permanent Establishment
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Recent Developments in Transfer Pricing
- Other contemporary or normative issues in international tax regime
Categories for Submission
- Articles :between 5,000 to 8,000 words
- Short Notes: between3,000-5,000 words
- Case Comments: between 3,000 to 4,000 words
- Normative Law Articles: not exceeding 5,000 words
- All Submissions must be in Garamond, font size:12, Line Spacing : 1
- All footnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced and should conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation Style.
- Margin: Left:1.5inch, Right: 1 inch, Top:1inch, Bottom: 1 inch
- All submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript must be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc format along with .pdf format of the same.
- The manuscripts must be mailed to email@example.com
- Co-authorship of maximum 2 authors is allowed.
Last Date for submissions: 20th September 2015 by 11:00 P.M (Indian Standard Time)
Click here for complete details.