Call for Papers; RMLNLU Journal VOL 7
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University’s flagship RMLNLU Journal, seventh volume.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 5,000-10,000 for articles; 2,000- 5,000 for notes and comments and upto 2, 000 for the book review.
- Contributors can be Teachers, Academicians and Jurists
- Submissions are to be made in English language only. It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th edition. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing.
- The final draft of the submission should be submitted in the electronic form and a hard copy of the same should also be sent via post. The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format. Electronic copies of the submission should be e-mailed to email@example.com latest by 25th February 2016.
- The electronic file of the document should contain Author name_title of the paper.doc. The hard copy of the manuscript should be sent on the following address:
Chairperson, Journal Committee Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana Lucknow – 226012 (U.P.) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication.
Refer to the brochure for Copyright form here.