Call For Papers: SLS Pune’s Conference On Rule Of Law In Context: Indian and Global Perspective [Sept 27-29]
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the 7th Edition of the International Annual Research Conference. The conference is inter-disciplinary and ranges across Law & Life Interface in the spheres of Innovation, Science, Technology, Human Behaviour, Global Policy and Governance. An important feature of the conference besides the plenary session will be ‘EURASIA – Panel Discussion on Common Challenges & Converging Perspectives: Rule of Law in Europe and Asia’.
Theme: Rule of Law in Context: Indian and Global Perspectives
- Track 1: Law and Human Behaviour
- Track 2: Business, Trade, Commerce, Management and Law
- Track 3: International Law, Policy and Governance
- Track 4: European Studies in Law, Humanities, Science, Trade and Economics
- Track 5: Innovation, Science, Technology and Law
- Track 6: Public Law, society and Governance
Who can apply?
Abstracts are invited for the conference from faculty members, researchers, doctoral scholars and students from across all countries.
- The abstracts are to be submitted via email on the following Email id: email@example.com .
- The last date of submission of Abstracts is16th August, 2018.
For any details of the conference and registration visit official website.