Call for Papers: Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal
Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal has invited contributions from the legal fraternity towards publication of its 2nd Edition (2015). Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal is the annual peer-reviewed law journal published by the Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta.
Theme: Technology and Its Legal Dimensions
- Forensic Medicine.
- Digital Forensics.
- Artificial Reproductive Technique (ART).
- Space technology.
- Stem Cell Research & Bio Medical Ethics.
- Piracy- Bio and Digital.
Eligibility: Faculty of law / Research Scholars in law
- Article – 5000 – 8000 words,
- Comments – 2000 – 5000 words
- Abstract :200 words
- The submissions must be in MS Word (doc. Or docx) / PDF format.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: Abstract – 11 Main text – 12 Footnote – 10.
- Text Alignment: Justified, Paragraph spacing: Paragraph – 6 ( before and after)
- Line spacing: Main text – 1.5 Footnote – ‘single’
- The Mode of Citation will be Bluebook Citations (19th Edition) / Other in literature for the time being
- All entries must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author’s full name, and name of institution, university and the author’s contact details and must be sent to email@example.com .
- Only single authorship is allowed
Last date of submission: 15th September 2015
Click here to download the brochure.