Call For Papers: Student Law Review (SLR) Volume I, Issue I (2018)
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, (M.S) Student Law Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision aimed at an interdisciplinary approach towards legal research. It focuses on issues related to various aspects of laws and emerging trends of legal issues.
Who can apply?
- The Student Editorial Committee of SLR is pleased to invite submissions from: Academicians and Professionals, Members of the Bar and Bench, Government Officials, Research Scholars, and Students.
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 4000-6000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed at email@example.com
- The submissions must be original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgment will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- The manuscript must not have any indication of the identity of the author. However, a covering email/letter with the biographical information of the author(s) must be sent, which should include the following details:
- Name, E-mail address, Designation (Course and Academic Year, if applicable), Contact Details, Postal Address, Institutional affiliation.
- The last date for submission of full Research Paper/Notes/Comments/Case Comment and Book Review is up to 21st September 2018 11:59 PM.
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure click here