Call For Papers: UPES School Of Law, Dehradun - International Seminar On "Latest Developments in Corporate Legal Affairs"
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) School of Law, Dehradun is organizing International Seminar on "Latest Developments in Corporate Legal Affairs" on 1st & 2nd of November.
- Easing the Requirements to Start a Business: Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Ease in Enforcing Contracts: Challenges and Reforms
- Regulation of Infrastructure Projects: Evolution of RERA and its implications
- Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross-Border Insolvency
- Protecting Minority Interests: Class Action Suits
- Investor Protection and Education
- Alternate Modes of Raising Capital: Block-chain and Cryptocurrency
Who can apply?
- The Seminar is open to academicians, professionals, practitioners, research scholars, students, government officials, civil society organizations and individuals who have a passion for the subject, with prior registration and confirmation.
- An extended abstract/proposal between 800-1000 words, clearly summarizing the key issues, with 3-5 key words, may be submitted before the deadline. All submitted abstracts will undergo a blind review by a team of experts. Last Date for Abstract Submission is 30th September, 2018.
- Please submit the full paper only on acceptance of the abstract and on having observed all formalities regarding registration for the seminar, after registering and paying the fees. All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Last date of submitting the final paper is 20th October 2018.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors, and each author is required to register separately for the Seminar. At least one author must be present at the Seminar for presentation.
- The full paper (including footnotes) must be of 6,000 to 8,000 words. It must include an abstract of about 300 words.
- Academicians/ Practitioners/ Others (Foreign): USD 75/- (without accommodation); USD 140/- (With Accommodation, on twin Sharing Basis).
- Academicians/ Practitioners/ Others (Indian) INR 2500/- (without accommodation); INR 6500/- (With Accommodation, on twin Sharing Basis).
- Students (Foreign): USD 25/- (without accommodation); USD 90/- (With Accommodation, on twin Sharing Basis).
- Students (Indian): INR 1500/- (without accommodation); INR 5500/- (With Accommodation, on twin Sharing Basis).
- Students (UPES): INR 1000/- (without accommodation); NA (With Accommodation, on twin Sharing Basis).
Registration Link click here
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Septeber30, 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract: October 07, 2018
- Last Date for Registration / Paper Submission: October 20, 2018
For Brochure click here
For Poster click here