Call for Papers Vol.2: The Journal for Indian Researchers (ISSN: 2581-3595)
The Journal for Indian Researchers (ISSN: 2581-3595) is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense. Requesting bi-monthly precise articles and research papers in various fields of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have immense impact on the field of law.
- Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law
- Note: Feel free to create your own sub-themes.
- A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article/research paper.
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Research Papers: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Maximum of two co-authors are permitted. Submissions more than two co-authors shall be disqualified.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format.
- Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All articles/research papers being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled undertaking, the format for which is being attached to this official notification. The duly filed undertaking has to be sent to the email address: email@example.com
- The Journal for Indian Researchers (ISSN: 2581-3595) shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author or authors.
- The articles/research-papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the articles/research-papers. A separate word file must be submitted consisting of author(s) personal details.
- The Journal for Indian Researchers owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- All articles are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595): CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL. 2”.
Publication fee is nil. But, however, selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges as mentioned below:
- Law Students: 500 Rs (In case of law students processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
- Advocates, Law Professors, Research Scholars & Judges: 750 Rs (In case of advocates, law professors, research scholars & judges processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
Note: No hard copy of published articles/research papers will be provided. Only a soft copy of certificate of publication will be emailed.
- Last date for submission of articles/research papers: 05th June 2018.
- Confirmation of selected articles/research papers: On/before 30th June 2018.
- Publication of selected articles/research papers: On/before 15th July 2018.
For any queries contact: