Call for Papers -Vol. III: Journal of Law and Public Policy [JLPP]
Journal of Law and Public Policy [JLPP] a peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary journal published by the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru has invited submissions for its Volume III which will be launched in 2016. JLPP aims to be a forum that encourages and engages students, academicians, administrators, practitioners and research scholars to come together for the cause of continuing Legal Education.
Mode of Submissions
- Scholarly articles and research Papers: 5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Article: 3000 -5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments, Legislative Briefs and book review: 1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Dr. Sairam Bhat, Editor-in-Chief, JLPP Vol. III and the same shall be e-mailed to [email protected] (in MS word format) along with covering letter on or before February 28, 2016
- Cover letter should include
(i) Title of the Paper;
(ii) Abstract (in 200 words);
(iii) Name of the Author;
(v) Institutional affiliation;
(vi) Correspondence address.
Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with ἀe Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Ed.
Last Date for submission: February 28, 2016
Click here to download the brochure.