Call For Submissions: Indore Institute Of Law’s Nat’l Legal Essay Competition
The Online Society of the Indore Institute of Law is organizing a National Level Legal Essay Competition. The topics for the competition are:
- The changing contours of basic structure of Constitution.
- Should marijuana be legalized in India?
Eligibility: The competition is open to all bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law college, institution or university in India or abroad.
Participants interested may send their confirmation to email@example.com before 7th July 2018 with the name of the student, semester, email id and mobile number.
- Last Date for Registration: 7thJuly 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Essay: 7thJuly 2018
- Declaration of Results: 15thJuly 2018
Registration Fee: Rs. 150
- Winner: Rs. 1500
- First Runners-Up: Rs. 1000
- Second Runners-up: Rs. 500
Queries can be addressed to Akash Rajput (+91-8827894648), Pranaya Bhagat (+91-9461193089) or Anjali Mukati (+91-8618190136).
For further details, click here.