Call For Submissions: NLIU–India Foundation Constitutional Law Symposium [16th-17th March]
NLIU Law Review, in collaboration with India Foundation, is conducting the NLIU–India Foundation Constitutional Law Symposium.
Date: 16th-17th March 2019
- Validity of Article 35-A and Article 370 of the Constitution
- Restrictions on freedom to manage religious affairs
- Freedom of expression and media trial
- Indian Judiciary: Scope for improvement
- Any other constitutional law topic with contemporary relevance in India
Deadline for Submission: 31st January 2019
- Winner: Rs. 20,000
- Second best participant: Rs. 15,000
- Third best participant: Rs. 10,000
All submissions are to be made to email@example.com.
For further details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Avani Mishra (+91-9425010150) or Divyam Sharma (Managerial Board Head) at +91 9407474939.