Call for Submissions: NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR)
The NLS Business Law Review is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law. The law review intends to examine the interface between the myriad regulatory frameworks that impact doing business in India, particularly in light of comparative international perspectives.
NLSBLR inviting contributions submissions to its second issue (Volume 2 of 2016).
Categories for Submission
- Articles (6,000 - 10,000 words): comprehensive publications that analyse important themes in corporate governance and finance.
- Essays (4,000 - 6,000 words): typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 - 3,000 words)
- Submissions must be made in electronic form (strongly recommended) or in hard copy. All submissions must be word-processed, and formatted in Times New Roman, point 12, 1.5 line spacing. All word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- References and citations must be in the form of footnotes (not endnotes) and must conform to the latest edition of Bluebook. Footnotes must be formatted in Times New Roman, point 10, 1.0 line spacing.
- All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Joint authorship of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is welcomed.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
Submissions must be emailed to [email protected] under the subject title “NLSBLR (Volume 2) -[Submission Category] - [Name(s) of Author(s)]”, or addressed to:
Chief Editor, NLS Business Law Review
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560072
Last date for Submission: 10th December, 2015
Click here for more details.