Call For Submissions: NLUJ’s 3rd Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition
The Corporate Law Society, National Law University, Jodhpur, is inviting submissions for the 3rd Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2018 in memory of Ms. Pranita Mehta, a student of NLU, Jodhpur.
The Competition is open to all students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Reverse piercing of the Corporate Veil: an unexplored phenomenon in India
- Kotak Committee Report and its implementation – a step in the right direction?
- The future of cryptocurrency in India
- Fugitive economic offenders and non-performing assets – a need for banking reforms?
- Last Date of Registration: November 30, 2018 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date of Submission of the Essay: January 30, 2019 (11:59 PM)
- Declaration of the results: Second week of March, 2019
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000
- Top ten submissions shall be given merit certificates
The Brochure can be accessed here.