Call for Interns: Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policyis inviting applications for internships from students enrolled in a recognised law programme. Students pursuing courses in humanities or public policy are also welcome to apply.
Interns at Vidhi will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy.
- Assist with drafting reports.
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers.
Duration of Internship:
Typically, Vidhi provides an internship for a minimum period of 4 weeks
How to Apply?
- The application for internship should be submitted by clicking on the link below. Please note that the link will remain active only for the first 20 days of every month.
- Applicants are required to apply 2 (two) to 6 (six) months prior to the proposed date of internship.
- Beginning 1st September, 2017, this will be the only mode through which applications for internships will be accepted.
Interns will be required to be resident in Delhi for the duration of the internship. A basic stipend will be provided.
For Internship Application Form click:
For detailed information click here
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org