Call for Paper: Geeta Institute of Law International Seminar On CyberSpace
Geeta Institute of Law is organising an International Seminar On CyberSpace and invites contribution for the same
Theme of The Seminar- Cyber space: An Instrument of Global Communication or Advanced Ammunition
- Multitudes of Modern Threats in Cyber world
- Cyber Voyeurism; An end of privacy
- Cyber obscenity and victimization of women
- Cyber Sovereignty; merits and demerits
- Cyber civility for prevention of Cyber bullying.
Note: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
- Submission of Abstract: 19th Oct 2017
- Confirmation of Abstract: 22nd Oct 2017
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all): 1st Nov 2017
- International Seminar: 12th Nov 2017
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee for Students:
- Indian- Rs.1000
- Foreign National- NIL
Registration Fee for Faculty Research Scholars and other professionals:
- Indian- Rs.2000
- Foreign National- U.S. $ 75
- Nikita Kaushik- Contact No: 8685044469
- Shashwat Sharma- Contact No: 9671444468
Click here for Brochure.