Call For Papers & 2nd Research Paper Writing Competition: Supremo Amicus [Vol. III]
The editorial committee of Supremo Amicus (Volume 3, January 2018) has invited articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars. For young students, Supremo Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of law. It is a quarterly published journal which seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges in these fields.
Previous Publication: Volume 2
Theme: Open. Any topic related to law.
Instructions for Paper Submission:
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
Deadline for Submission: January 2, 2018.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information including an email address and mobile number;
- Send to email address: editor.supremo. email@example.com
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal + Rs. 2500 cash +certificate of merit + interview opportunity for member of editorial board + internship opportunity with any senior editor of your choice.
- Second Prize:Silver medal + Rs 1500 cash + certificate of merit + internship opportunity with any senior editor of your choice.
- Third Prize:Silver medal + Rs 1100 cash + certificate of merit
Internship can be both online and offline depending on the choice of contributor.
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation prize (certificate of merit).
Processing /Registration Fee:
- Single authored paper:INR 1500
- Co-authored paper:INR 2100
- Single authored paper:$ 60
- Co-authored paper:$ 80
All submissions must be sent to editor.supremo.amicus@ gmail.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Publication will be available here.
For more details, click here.