Call For Papers: 3rd G.S. Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition 2017
The 3rd edition of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition is being organised by Centre for Advanced Studies in Criminal Law,RGNUL (Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law). The event is sponsored by Mr. KTS Tulsi. Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Member of Rajya Sabha
Who can apply?
The competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognised Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
- The paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
- The paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
The Theme for the Research Paper: Prospective Amendments in Criminal Law.
- Best Research Paper : Rs. 25,000 .
- Second Best Research Paper: Rs. 15,000
- Third Best Research Paper: Rs. 10,000
Last Date For Submission: 25th January, 2018 (The deadline has been extended from 15th January, 2018 to 25th January, 2018)
For any Further Clarifications Regarding the Competition Contact:
- Gantav Gupta : +919478610006
- Priyank Pandey: +917011955038
For Brochure click here
For Declaration form click here
For Registration form click here