Call For Papers: 3rd Justice VR Krishna Iyer Memorial National Legal Literary Award For Lawyers
Sarada Krishna Satgamaya Foundation for Law and Justice, Kochi, has constituted Justice VR Krishna Iyer Memorial National Literary Award for the best article in law subjects. The award will be presented to a lawyer each year. In 2018, the award will be presented to the best article authored on the topic ‘Jurisprudence of sustainable development: Issues and challenges’.
Eligibility: Lawyers practicing in India alone are eligible to send their articles for consideration.
Last date for submission: 31st May 2018
Guidelines for Submission:
- The content of article shall not exceed 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Participants are requested to send a soft copy as well as hard copy of the article.
- The soft copy of the article should be sent to email@example.com
- A hard copy of the article along with a certificate of the concerned bar association should be sent to ‘The Secretary, Sarada Krishna Satgamaya Foundation for Law and Justice, Satgamaya, MG Road, Kochi- 682011, Ernakulam, Kerala.’
- The award will be announced during the first week of July, 2018.
- The award shall consist of a cash prize of Rs 5,000, memento instituted in the name of Justice VR Krishna Iyer and a certificate of appreciation.
- The award will be presented in November 2018, in connection with the Law Lecture series conducted in the memory of Justice VR Krishna Iyer.
A panel of judges, academicians and lawyers will be evaluating the articles. The decision of the panel shall be final. Plagiarism is to be strictly avoided.
Articles send without a Certificate of the concerned Bar Association, certifying the authenticity of the article, will not be considered for evaluation.