Call For Papers: Amity University International Conference On Law & Justice
Good Governance has been a crucial issue in the world today particularly once people discuss human rights and democracy. It concerns with: transparency, accountability, justice, fairness and participation. Among democratic countries, this concept has long been practiced and strengthens human participation and social life in general.
Amity Law School, Noida is organizing an International Conference on "Law & Justice”. The event is scheduled from 19th - 20th January 2018, within the Amity University campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Who can apply?
Academicians, professionals and students from the legal and media fraternity, to articulate upon regulating the Indian media.
Theme: "Good Governance and Human Rights in Developing Nations: Experiences and Challenges”
- Recognition of facets of transnational corruption as crime across the globe: Challenges and Issues.
- International terrorism as crime across the globe
- Access to Justice for Poor: Right to Free Aid & Services
- Right to Clean & Healthy Environment and Right to Development.
- Rights of Women & Children in the Global Scenario.
- Rights of Tribal and their Culture in Globalized World.
- Abstract: The abstract must not exceed 300 words
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- All authors need to register separately
- In case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
Method of Submission:
All submissions for the conference have to be e-mailed to: email@example.com
- Academician/Lawyers/Media Persons Rs. 1500/-
- Research Scholars/P.G. Students Rs. 1200/-
- G. Students Rs. 850/-
- Co-Authorship Rs. 2100/- or 2 and Rs. 3200/- for 3
- Last date of abstract submission 10th October 2017
- Date of Intimation of accepted abstracts 20th October 2017
- Last date of paper submission 15th November 2017
- Last date of submission of scanned copy of DD along with the registration form 05th November 2017
- Last date of receipt of DD and Registration Form 15th November 2017
- Date of Conference 19th - 20th January 2018
Contact Details: Ms. Varuni Yadav (Convener) Assistant Professor E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suhas K. Hosamani 08373924233, 09113260298 Email ID: email@example.com
- Sanchay Nema 9810981991 Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kajri Roy 08826653555 Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification click here