Call For Papers: Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322
The Journal and Publication Society of School of Law, Christ University, invites submissions for the 14th issue (Vol.8, No.1) of the Christ University Law Journal (Jan- June 2019). Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual, peer-reviewed, UGC approved journal.
Who can apply?
Submissions can be made from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia.
- The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
- Research Articles – 5000 – 6000 words
- Case Comments (latest ones) – 1500 – 2000 words
- Book Reviews - 2017 or 2018 publication
- The Research Papers must also include an abstract of not more than 175-200 words, along with five relevant keywords.
- All submissions must be sent to [email protected]an d must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The submissions should be submitted on or before April 30th, 2018.