Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal, Vol.7, No.2
The Journal and Publication Society of School of Law, Christ University, invites submissions for the 13th issue (Vol.7, No.2) of the Christ University Law Journal (June-Dec 2018). Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual, peer reviewed, UGC approved journal.
Who can apply?
Members of the Bar, Bench and the academia
Submissions Categories: Research Articles, Case Comments and Book Reviews.
- Research Articles – 4000 – 6000 words
- Case Comments (latest ones) – 1500 – 2000 words
- Book Reviews - 2016 or 2017 publication
Guidelines for Submission
- The Research Papers must also include an abstract of not more than 175-200 words, along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Important Dates: The submissions should reach us on or before November 30th, 2017.
To access the past Issues of the journal, click here