Call for Papers: Commonwealth Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy
The Editors of Commonwealth Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy (CJCLPP) finds immense pride in inviting you to contribute from your deep array of wisdom & learning to Volume 3, Issue 1 of our law review.
CJCLPP is a biannual double blind peer reviewed journal bearing ISSN 2518-4997. It is the flagship journal from student fraternity providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. The Journal is in its 3rd year of publication and has the student editors from Rhodes University, University of Western Cape, Amity University, Jamia Millia University and Dhaka University.
The Journal is registered in South Africa and is being published from Cape Town.
1. Word limit: Articles (2000-5000 words), Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and Book Review (up to 1500 words).
2. All submissions must be 1.5 lines spacing in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified.
3. Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
4. Authors are requested to follow 19th Bluebook Citation.
5. Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
Co-authoring of papers: Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is 2.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original unpublished manuscripts by 10th January 2017. Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or clarifications, contact:
• Senior Editor, Ms. Katherine Carroll at email@example.com
• Assistant Editor, Mr. Siddhant Arora on +917859912123.