Call for Papers: Corporate Law Journal, Volume 1, Issue II
Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online electronic journal brought out by a group of young NLU students, MBA and other fledgling professionals striving to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community. This platform shall ignite the idea and desire of young students to contribute in the field of education and research alongside the erudite response of corporate luminary. Corporate Law Journal is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and shall take all possible measures against publication malpractice and resolving cases of suspected misconduct and irregularities.
Call for Papers:
The Corporate Law Journal aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to corporate world and its environment. The area may include but is not limited to Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Dispute Resolution, Communications Telecom &Broadcasting, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation etc, receiving contributions from practitioners, legal academician, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
After successful launching of Inaugural Issue at 7th Annual Conference of Sehgal Foundation by Father of Modern Legal Education Prof. Dr. N.R. Madhava Menon Sir. Corporate Law Journal feels proud to invite research articles, case comments, etc. For Volume I Issue II of Corporate Law Journal.
NOTE: The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in corporate field, both national and international. All submissions throughout said parameters are welcome.
- Research Article (4000 to 7000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be subject to plagiarism check and if the content is found to be plagiarized, the submission shall be liable rejection.
Submission Deadline: The last date for submissions is 25th February, 2018.
For any queries contact:
For Brochure click here