Call for Papers: GLC Trivandrum's Two Day National Seminar On Intellectual Property Rights: Problems and Prospects
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Government Law College Trivandrum is proposing a two day National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights: Problems and Prospects.
- Submission of Abstracts: 1st December 2017
- Confirmation of selected Abstracts: 4th December 2017
- Full Paper Submission: 15th December 2017
- Seminar Dates: 11th and 12th January 2018
Venue: Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695036.
Who can apply?
Registration is free and open to all.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject ‘IPR SEMINAR ABSTRACT’ or ‘IPR SEMINAR FULL PAPER’ as the case may be and bearing the name(s) of the author(s) as a file name. It should be accompanied by the following:
- Name of participant
- Title of the paper
- Class/Designation (Semester, Year and Course)
- Institution to which he/she belongs
- Phone number
- The abstract should not be more than 250 – 350 words. Word limit for full paper should be between 2500-4000 words (excluding Foot Notes).
Jurisprudential Aspects of IPR
- Components of IPR
- Development of IPR at International and National level
Patent: Emerging Issues
- Patent Law
- Patent of life forms
- Ethical concerns
- Judicial Response
Public Interest Issues in Copyright
- Rights of copyright owner
- Rights of a broadcasting organization
- Performer’s right
- Fair use Doctrine
- Certificates will be awarded only to the participants presenting their papers.
- NO Travel/Accommodations facilities will be provided to the participants.
For any queries contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nand Kishor Varma: 8547962981
Parvati Suresh: 854735048
Sharon S.V: 9495743990
For brochure click here