Call For Papers: “HS Law Academy Journal- IJLR” (Vol. I Issue I, 2017)
HS Law Academy Journal- IJLR is being published by a legal research unit of Organization registered under Registration Act, 1860 which is published quarterly.
The Editorial Committee of IJLR, (Volume 1 Issue 1, 2017), hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer- reviewed publication. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law. The publication is free.
Theme: The present issue of IJLR shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
- Long Articles: 5,000- 6,000 words
- Short Articles- 2500- 4,000 words
- Book Review- 1,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 200- 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines. The Declaration has to be scanned and sent to the email address given below.
- All articles are to be mailed to email@example.com latest by November 25, 2017 (11:59 pm IST).
- Last date for submission of articles: November 25, 2017.
- Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: November 30, 2017.
- Expected time for Publication of Articles: 2nd - 3rd week of December, 2017.
NOTE: Indian Journal of Legal Research shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author. (Please fill and send the DECLARATION AND COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM with the research paper which is next page)
For any Queries, Please Contact or Email Id E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhinav – Mob. 9897218063
For Declaration Form click here