Call for Papers: IJLI’s Edited Volume on The Indian Legal Regime
The International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) (ISSN: 2456-3595) is inviting papers for an edited volume on the theme The Indian Legal Regime: Contemporary Challenges (Publication with ISBN).
IJLI is a blind peer-reviewed, quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law and a multiple variety of disciplines ranging from articles, notes and comments, and legislative briefs on contemporary issues related to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from students, research scholars, academicians and other professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings. IJLI has been indexed in 13 internationally recognized indexing platforms and has an impact factor of 1.6.
The Edited Volume will be published with ISBN by Radha Publications.
Human Rights Law
- Uniform Civil Code: One Nation, One Law
- Right to Education: A Distant Dream
- Right to Information: Where do we Stand?
- Right to Privacy in India
- Domestic Violence: Cruelty within Four Walls
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue
- Refugees and Human Rights in the Contemporary World
- International Organisations and International Humanitarian Law
Corporate and Commercial Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Company Law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Governance
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Fundamentals And Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Media and Information Technology Law
- International Trade & Business Law
- Crime and Development
- Prison Reforms
- Cyber Crime
- Role of Forensic Science
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Death Penalty
- Hate crimes
The aforementioned themes are merely indicative and not exhaustive.
- Last date for submission: May 25, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 7 days from the date of Submission
- Publication of the Volume: June 30, 2018
- Dispatch of Volume: July 15, 2018
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com, or to Aman Aditya (9958907715/ 9643226762).
The Call for Papers can be found here.