Call For Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLR) journal has invited submissions for its special edition on ‘Diverse Impact of Privacy Judgment’, to be published in January-February 2018. ICLR is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal published by the publishing unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP.
Submissions can pertain to the following list of sub-topics:
- Need to define limits to judicial evolution of fundamental rights
- Understanding wide-ranging impact on settled constitutional principles
- Impact on media & censorship
- Impact on intellectual property law & regime
- Comparative analysis of privacy regime
- Impact on cyber space
Please note that this list of sub-topics is merely recommendatory, and not exhaustive.
Timeline for Submission
- Submission of Abstract: October 22, 2017
- Acceptance of Abstracts: November 10, 2017
- Submission of Final Paper: November 30, 2017
- Shortlisting of Papers for Publication: December 1, 2017
- Virtual Presentation of Papers: December 5-10, 2017
- Final List of Papers for Publication: December 15, 2017
- Estimated Date of Publication: January 15, 2017
Guidelines for Submission:
- Emphasize in your abstracts, final papers and presentations on point of novelty that you seek to bring out in your analysis and/or paper by inter-linking, difference in approach, methodology etc.
- The abstract must be submitted in Word Document (.docx) and Portable Document Format (PDF) format to email@example.com with the subject 'Special Edition Publication'.
- An estimated amount of only 10 papers will be published in the Final Edition.
- The guidelines for the final paper submission and the format of the final paper submission shall be sent to authors of selected abstracts.
- All requests for extensions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject 'Request for Extension: Special Edition Publication'.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com, or +91-8074712527.